Thursday, October 11, 2012

Vintage Sheets turned Stylish Dresses

We have a very loyal customer who has had us make her two dresses from sheets before and asked for two more. This time I used a simple pattern for the one (same as this one that Brandi made) and made up a pattern for the other using her measurements and what she wanted it to look like.

We were going to take pictures outside and then drink wine, but we accidentally did things in the reverse order so it was too dark for outside pictures - so this is what we've got. :) Plus, we were being goofy.




This is the same customer who won the basket of goodies that we donated to my church for the missions auction. We were raising money to be used for the church mission work (both within and without, including the group I visit Mexico with each year) and Brandi and I donated a basket for the auction. She was determined to take it home. Now THAT is dedication! :)

I hope you're having a great week!


1 comment:

JustForDaisy said...

They look lovely! I'm scouting out a 50's style dress pattern to make from some of the vintage sheets I've been hoarding for just the right project! :)