Sunday, February 5, 2012

Made it Monday


Hey everyone, I hope you all had a fun and crafty weekend. I had a babysitter Saturday and me and the hubby sat around and watched movies, it was great. I did manage to fit in some sewing time too.

I made this little zippy pouch for a friend, it matches her state bag.


This is something new I made, it holds a pack of wipes and a couple diapers and it zips up.


I have a store bought one made of denim and it turned out to be very convenient, especially after the bottle days when all I really needed to grab and go were wipes and dipes. This thing fits nicely in my large purse. I made this one for my cousin but I think I'll make some more because it was so fast and fun!


Just a reminder, this is week two of Project Recycled and I made it through! So today is a brand new set of projects, we all reused a shirt. Please go over to The T-Shirt Diaries and vote for your favorite project. You can vote once every 24 hours.



Project Recycled

Thanks for reading everyone, I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute wipe holder and pouch! I am still a newbie to sewing so I love seeing other people's creations! I love keeping up with your blog so I nominated you for an award. Check it out when you can and keep up the awesome posts :)

http://meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com/2012/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html#more