Friday, March 2, 2012

Foodie Friday- Banana Bread, Mug Cake

Welcome to our foodie linky party! We would love to see what you've been cookin'.
This week I made 2 things I thought I'd share with you.


First banana bread, I make this all the time but I never use the same recipe twice.


I saw this recipe on pinterest for a salted caramel chocolate mug cake. Is it just me or do all mug cakes taste rubbery? I have tried 3 or 4 different recipes and they have all been fails. I couldn't even finish this one..

Please link up your posts about food and if you do we would love it if you would post our button somwhere.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

JustForDaisy said...

Hi girls! Yum! Now I'm tempted to make a mug cake! haha! I adapted the recipe I've linked above and created a self saucing component which moistened it up a little... not rubbery at all. I also do LESS cooking time as I think it can overcook quickly in a microwave and who doesn't love soggy chocolate pudding!

PS. I've also attached my Banana Bread recipe which is from taste.com.au ! :) Yummy and fool proof. I love it!