Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Polo Shirt PJ's



I am sorry I don't have a pic of this original polo shirt. I had originally bought it to make this, but I got the wrong size. So here we go.



Cut the shirt at the dotted lines and remove the collar. Its pretty simple to see the shorts made from the bottom half and the top from the top. I hemmed all the edges that needed it and made some shorts with a simple band of elastic as the top and the bottom of the shorts were already finished since I used the bottom of the shirt.


She loves modeling but kept getting distracted with her bubbles!


She is my little tom boy and she really loves these pj's. I dread the day she hates the clothes I make her.

Well thats my latest upcycled creation, I hope it inspires you to upcycle too :-)


1 comment:

Judith said...

What a cute outfit! Brilliant....Judith, Texas