Monday, April 2, 2012

Made it Monday

Happy Monday! Just kidding, is anyone excited its Monday? eh.....

It has been about two weeks since I have posted on here, With the lack of time I have had to make the decision between crafting or blogging and since I participated in 2 swaps in March I couldn't put off the crafting part.

Here is another apron, I made this one from an upcycled sheet, its so soft I hope the little girl who gets it loves it.



I made a sewing machine mat, first time using quitling batting and I can't decide if I liked or hated it. I really love the finished product but since I have no experince quilting it was a little tough to work with. I like the pockets a lot, they hang over the edge.


A little felt hair bow.


And a crocheted hair flower with a button center.


Well that's what I've been working on lately, a few more things I can't show because its a suprise! Stay tuned. :) Have a great week everyone!

No comments: