Monday, April 16, 2012

Made it Monday

Just stopping in to share a few things I've been working on.

First of all, Meig and I both made Ruffle clutches following Kate's pattern from See Kate Sew.


                                                                    Here is mine


                                                                   Here is Meig's

I have also been playing around with covered buttons just because they are quick and fun.


We had a request for 3 fish zipper pouches so here are these little cuties. I love making them and would welcome any color combo request :)


And last but not least a crocheted hair tie bow. I have been making a few of these to put in the shop soon in different colors.

Well that's what I've been working on. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: