Saturday, February 11, 2012

Foodie Friday: Apple Pie Cupcakes

Sorry for this late post. I've been completely engrossed in The Hunger Games books lately and have terribly abandoned my life! I'm so sorry!

Anyway, onto this week's Foodie Friday. :)

I was asked to 'bring a pie' to a super bowl party last week so, as I'm sure you know, I was unable to just 'bring a pie' and had to make apple pie cupcakes. I found this recipe and pinned it deciding this was THE recipe to use. From scratch. Yum yum.


My, was I ever right!! These are the best cupcakes EVER! So good! So simple to make and SO DELICIOUS.

I also (because you can't just take one kind of cupcake to a party) made some devils food cupcakes with peppermint butter cream icing. I topped them off with some crushed peppermints. :)

Now we would love it if you would share what you have been cooking lately. Here is our button, please link up!


No comments: