Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gifts for the bride.

I made a few little gifts for a boss/friend at work for her wedding. 


For this white one I used the open wide tutorial from the Noodlehead blog. Awesome tutorial that Meighen and I have used several times already. I used freezer paper to put the "Mrs." on it and added a little bling.


I made her a smaller little zipper pouch with a ruffle in her favorite color. I swear it wasn't lopsided like it looks in the picture.... I blame my bad picture taking haha not my bad sewing! I didn't use a tutorial for this one.


A card holder I found the tutorial here from the blog The Crafty Cupboard. I just recently stumbled upon that blog and its pretty cute.


This was very easy to sew, I wish I had used matching thread instead of just white but anyway, that's how it opens.


I like to make practical gifts for people so I made these for her because I knew she was about to go on a cruise and who couldn't use pouches for a trip? I really want to make one of those card holders for myself!


No comments: