Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!?!

Today I’m going to share with you ten of my favorite football players! I am a Cleveland Browns fan, so I know there are number of Browns/former Browns on this list. :) I tried to share some from other teams, too! (If you click on the picture it takes you to their Wikipedia page! Cool, huh?)

In no particular order:

Phil Dawson (I have a thing for kickers…think it’s because I played soccer.): Currently plays for the Cleveland Browns and is actually the only member of the team left from the expansion in ’99:

Josh Cribbs: Enough said, right?

Robbie Gould (Told you I have a thing for kickers…): Placekicker for Chicago Bears (2nd favorite team.)

Adrian Peterson: Plays for Minnesota Vikings.

Adam Vinatieri (Remember that thing about kickers? Yep.): Placekicker for Indianapolis Colts

Bernie Kosar: Again, enough said.

Brian Urlacher: Middle Linebacker for Chicago Bears

Vinny Testaverde: Favorite QB the Browns ever had. Don’t ask why, must have something to do with his name. I was kid, give me a break! :)

Joe Thomas: Offensive Tackle for Cleveland Browns

Dave Zastudil: Punter for Arizona Cardinals but I wish he was back with the Browns.

So, there are ten of my favorite (American) football players.

Today we’re linking up with Miss Mommy, Oh Amanda, and It's a Crafty Life!



Top Ten {Tuesday}Photobucket

3 comments:

RAnn said...

There is just something about this time of year.

Brit said...

What a cool post! Nice mix of players ;) Thanks for sharing.
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a Browns fan too (though only because my husband has kinda forced me into watching football, ha!). How about that catch at the end of yesterday's game? Go Browns! Thanks for linking up!