Friday, September 16, 2011

Cake on Foodie Friday!

Wow I can't believe its Friday already. This week went so fast for me. Anyway today I am sharing this yummy cake I made last week.

Ingredients:  
       
Yellow cake (either made from a box or froim scratch)
1 box of fresh strawberries
1 box of fresh raspberries
1 container of Cool Whip
1 box of instant pudding (vanilla or strawberry)
1 cup of milk


I baked the yellow cake in round cake pans so I could layer it. I mixed the instant pudding with the milk until creamy and then folded in the cool whip. I spread half of that mixture onto one layer of the cake, then I topped it with raspberries and sliced strawberries. Then put the other layer of cake on top, more pudding/ cool whip mixture and topped with more fresh fruit.

Delicious and simple!

No comments: