Friday, October 7, 2011

Foodie Friday - First Linky Party!!

Hey everyone! Today for Foodie Friday I'm going to share with you a super cute cake that Brandi and I made for a friend's kid's birthday earlier this year. I took these pictures on my cell phone, so pardon the poor quality. Nevertheless, the little girl wanted a 'princess bowling cake' and that she got!! Here are some pics of the progression. :)








She absolutely loved it and we were pretty proud of ourselves for pulling it off!


So, now's your turn to share some of your favorite recipes, food tricks, etc. with us! Please don't link up etsy shops, giveaways, or other such things. Please just link up blog posts of your own. Also, please put our button in your post or on your page somewhere.



So, link it up! :)

1 comment:

Mackeys Moments said...

hi! I'm a new follower! Found you via the Thursday Blog Hop! Nice to meet you! Lovely cake!! :) Beautiful family!