Friday, December 2, 2011

Foodie Friday: Christmas Dessert

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to share with you one of my favorite Christmas desserts. It's something that I think my grandmother came up with, and sounds like a hodge podge of foods, but is oh so delicious. Our family likes to eat this on Christmas Eve or Day when we're all together. :) You can enjoy it with alcohol or without.


Ingredients:
Peppermint Stick Ice Cream (any brand)
Creme de Menthe (the green kind is best)
Chocolate sauce
Dry roasted peanuts (salted or unsalted, depends on your preference - I like salty)


Put some ice cream in your bowl and dribble a little creme de menthe on it. Then chocolate sauce. Then nuts. Insert spoon. Enjoy.



Really, there is no specific order to things, that's just the order I do them. :)

I hope you all are having a great holiday season.

And now it's your turn to share some of your favorite foodie things, favorite recipes, food tricks, etc. with us! Please don't link up etsy shops, giveaways, or other such things. Please just link up blog posts of your own. Also, please put our button in your post or on your page somewhere.


No comments: