Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's been a rough week... One of those weeks when its really hard to look at the good things in your life because you have this pile of bad things weighing you down. That being said, this is the week I really need to take a look at the little things in my life that make it a little better.

So here is my totally random list of things that are good right now.

Coffeeeeee!!!
                                                                            source

                                                                 

My job!


Buttons. really liking buttons lately.

                                                                     source

Paint


Chocolate
                                                                   source

Vanilla Chapstick
                                                                      source


Thats what I am thankful for today. What are you thankful for?


Linking up





No comments: