Today I'm going to share 10 of my favorite ornaments with you. Some of these are from my childhood that I've confiscated for my own tree (we three kids had our own boxes of ornaments as kids and we could put ours up on the tree and then when we moved out, they could go with us) and some are new ones that I've acquired since living on my own.
Now, my favorite ornaments:
2. Angel ornament that was, at some point, given to my aunt by us, or from my aunt, or somehow associated with my beloved Aunt Penny;
3. One of the first ornaments I bought for my tree;
4. Angel ornament that I bought at one of the many Christmas markets in Munich in 2005 when I was visiting. So much fun!
5. Cow bell ornament - love the pun;
6. MUC 2006 ornament - the year I walked for my BA (graduated in 12/05);
7. Another cow ornament (I have a thing for cows...always have loved them);
8. G clef bell ornament - I love the rhinestones on it, too;
9. The CUTEST reindeer EVER - made from bells - bought at Old Navy, of all places;
10. Pottery ornament I made this year with friends at the paint your own pottery place. I'm taking JJ there on Saturday to make more. :)
So, there are 10 of my favorite ornaments. Do you have any?
Linking up here: