How to make a Big Fat Bow.
1. cut a piece of fabric 13in x 11in
2. Fold it in half wrong side out and sew around the edges leaving a 2 in hole in the middle
3. Turn it inside out and sew closed the 2in hole, don't worry about having the stitches on the outside because they will be covered up anyway.
4. Cut a piece of fabric13in x 8in. Fold it in half.
5. Sew down the long edge making a tube
6. Turn it right side out
7. Fold in about 1/4 in on each end of the tube
9. Tie the second piece you made around the first piece with just a single knot and you can adjust it so that it looks like a bow like this.
10. Attach to anything!
That's how I make my big bow! Stay tuned and I'll show you what I put this on.