Friday, June 8, 2012

Pinned It Made It

pined_it_made_it_button175x175





Your hosts are Brandi & Meig from Crafty Girl Squared, Melanna from Rhapsody of Cacophony& Jennifer from Finding My Way in Texas

Top Viewed:

Penny Coffee Table from Haute to Sew!


Jennifer’s Pick:

These Nuetella Stuffed Crepes from Confessions of an ADD Housewife totally make me want to ditch my diet!!! I will definitely be trying these out in the not too distant future :)


Meig & Brandi’s Pick:

We love these boy Valentine's Day tshirts by Crafty Meggy! What a great idea! Those boys are really cute, too. :)

Melanna’s Pick:



I've often thought that I should've been an English teacher. I'm always SO attracted to ways that help kids understand this crazy language we all speak. That's why I love this contractions project that Megan did on her blog Preparedness with Megs.

 
Please Remember to...Follow ALL 3 hosts.
Post our fabulous button on your blog so others can join the fun. (its on my sidebar)
Visit a couple of the other links and spread some love. We all love comments :)
For all projects linked to the “Pined it, Made it” category, please ensure you link ONLY projects you were Pinspired to create and that the original post that inspired your project is properly sourced. We want to play nice :)
For the “Everything Else” category, please do not post giveaways, items you’re selling or other link parties.

Pin-ed It, Made it:




Everything Else:

1 comment:

Amanda @ Life, Experience Needed said...

Love the headband!!
New follower
http://lifeexperienceneeded.blogspot.ca