Friday, June 1, 2012

Pinned It, Made It: 20


Can’t believe that its already been 20 weeks of linky fun! So I thought it would be fun if I (Jennifer) showed you my latest Pinterest fail!
Inspiration:
ombre sparkle nails
Jennifer Salter via Ryan Birchall onto Fashion I Love from: http://thebareintimates.com/nailed-it/
Reality:

Ummm…. yeah… not so fantastic! Maybe I’ll have better luck next time…. Maybe!

On to the Party!!!

pined_it_made_it_button175x175

Top Viewed:
Strawberry Fruit Leather

Strawberry Fruit Leather Rollups from Inspired Housewife!
 
Jennifer’s Pick:
I'm a smoothie-a-holic! And these sound Delish! So glad that Three Years Down shared this!
 
Meig & Brandi’s Pick:

We LOVE these bacon meatballs from Mamal Diane! We're big fans of anything that has bacon in it and Brandi makes an awesome chili with bacon and beer. Yum! We also think it's cool that she's from Ohio! We love seeing things from other Ohioans. Thanks for sharing!


Melanna’s Pick":
How to make easy foam rubber stamps

My four year old has gotten big into making cards and such "just like mom." She would LOVE these home made stamps from The Silly Pearl. I'm totally saving this as a summer rainy day activity.
 
Please Remember to...Follow ALL 3 hosts.
Post our fabulous button on your blog so others can join the fun. (its on my sidebar)
Visit a couple of the other links and spread some love. We all love comments :)
For all projects linked to the “Pined it, Made it” category, please ensure you link ONLY projects you were Pinspired to create and that the original post that inspired your project is properly sourced. We want to play nice :)
For the “Everything Else” category, please do not post giveaways, items you’re selling or other link parties.
Pin-ed It, Made it:

No comments: